Enodo’s amazing features
Get real-time analysis of incoming data to ensure you’re notified when an anomaly is detected or to ensure nothing bad happens in the near future by checking forecasts on your data. SiriDB Enodo is the platform to extract all the information you want from your time series data.
To stay on top of this information, SiriDB Enodo can connect to your favorite communication platforms or even to your own custom system through its webhook integration.
Enodo can be configured to work right out of the box with little effort, but you can also configure the smallest details about everything you want to know about your data. This way, resources are only used for things that are important to you.
Enodo can be deployed right next to your SiriDB server. Or if you need that extra power, it can be deployed on its own machine or instance.
Enodo’s analysis power can be extended with your own modules. This way you can ensure that your data is analyzed in the best possible way.
Enodo events can be easily sent to your favorite communication platforms, or even to your own custom system.
Enodo is scalable to be useful for both small and large amounts of time series data.
Fully open source time series analyses platform available on GitHub.
- Using the available client, you can manage your Enodo deployment and configuration with ease.
- Gain visual insight into the results of your analyzed time series.
- Keep track of the load your Enodo workers are dealing with.
- Using the API you can connect SiriDB Enodo to your own system. With the API you can then directly add/update/delete series in Enodo.
- Websockets allow you to subscribe to series, to receive updates as soon as they are analyzed.
The SiriDB Enodo platform is completely open source, which harnesses the power of the open source community and also provides transparency in how Enodo handles your data.